Round of 16 draw (21/22 February)
CSKA Moskva (RUS) v Rosenborg (NOR)
Atlético Madrid (ESP) v Sevilla (ESP)
Barcelona (ESP) v Borussia Dortmund (GER)
Ajax (NED) v Dynamo Kyiv (UKR)
Monaco (FRA) v Real Madrid (ESP)
Salzburg (AUT) v Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)
PSV Eindhoven (NED) v Benfica (POR)
Porto (POR) v Viitorul Constanţa (ROU)
Revised quarter-final draw (7/8 March)
1. Real Madrid v Ajax
2. CSKA Moskva v Benfica
3. Barcelona v Porto
4. Salzburg v Atlético Madrid
NYON FINALS: COLOVRAY STADIUM
Semi-finals (21 April)
1. Real Madrid v Benfica
2. Barcelona v Salzburg
Final (24 April)
Winner of semi-final 1 v Winner of semi-final 2
10 February, Nyon, 13:00CET
The knockout phase consists of one-off ties, with the semi-finals and final played as one event in April at Colovray Stadium, Nyon, Switzerland.
Round of 16
• The eight UEFA Champions League path group winners were drawn against the eight play-off survivors in the round of 16.
• The eight balls containing the names of the winners from the UEFA Champions League path were placed in one bowl and the eight balls containing the names of the winners of the play-offs were put in another bowl. One ball was taken from each bowl and placed in a large empty bowl in the middle, where they were shuffled.
• No team could play a side they met in the group stage but there was no country protection.
UEFA Champions League path group winners
CSKA Moskva (RUS)
Dynamo Kyiv (UKR)
Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)
PSV Eindhoven (NED)
Real Madrid (ESP)
Atlético Madrid (ESP)
Borussia Dortmund (GER)
Viitorul Constanţa (ROU)
Quarter-finals, semi-finals, final
• The draw was open from the quarter-finals onwards.
• Due to decisions of the UEFA Executive Committee, teams from Ukraine and Russia cannot meet. If the winners of the ties involving Dynamo and CSKA were drawn together in the quarter-finals, the team drawn second will be put on hold. In its place, another ball will be drawn from the bowl to complete the pairing. The team put on hold would then be moved to the next pairing and placed as the visiting team. Another ball would then be drawn from the bowl and placed as the home team of this pairing.
• If Dynamo and CSKA were still in the pot after the second to last quarter-final pairing was drawn, the team drawn as the visiting team in the second to last pairing would be directly placed as the visiting team of the last pairing. In its place, Dynamo or CSKA would be drawn to complete the second to last pairing. Then, the remaining club would be placed as the home team of the last pairing to conclude the draw.
• The semi-finals and final, which is also drawn for administrative reasons, will be held at Colovray Stadium, Nyon.
Road to Nyon
Round of 16: 21/22 February
Quarter-finals: 7/8 March
Semi-final: 21 April, Nyon
Final: 24 April, Nyon
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.