Playing career: FC Nitra (twice), AS Saint-Étienne, SC Bastia, MSV Duisburg, Celtic FC, JEF United Chiba
Coaching career: MFK Ružomberok, Slovakia U16/U17, FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce
Honours: UEFA Intertoto Cup (1), Scottish Premier League (2), Scottish Cup (1)
• A technically gifted midfielder, Moravčík was a regular scorer and creator. In all he managed more than 100 goals in nearly 500 career club matches.
• He picked up 80 international caps – 42 for Czechoslovakia (including at the 1990 FIFA World Cup) and 38 for Slovakia – over a 13-year period.
• Moravčík started and finished his playing days with local side Nitra. In between he plied his trade in France, Germany, Scotland and Japan. He helped Bastia to UEFA Intertoto Cup success and then, having been signed for Celtic in November 1998 by compatriot Jozef Vengloš, Moravčík became a Parkhead hero – from scoring twice in his first derby against Rangers FC to winning the 2000/01 treble.
• His coaching career has included four years with Slovakia's youth teams.
Playing career: Dukla Banská Bystrica, MŠK Žilina
Honours: Slovakian Cup (1)
• The 29-year-old midfielder worked his way up the youth ranks at Banská Bystrica and helped Slovakia to third place at the 2002 UEFA European Under-19 Championship in Norway.
• That took Slovakia to the 2003 FIFA U-20 World Cup in the United Arab Emirates, where Pečovský contributed to their reaching the round of 16, losing in extra time to a Brazil side containing Adriano and Daniel Alves.
• Pečovský made his senior Banská Bystrica debut in 2000 and aided them to their highest-ever finish of second in 2003/04, a year before they captured their first post-indedendence Slovakian Cup.
• In 2011, after more than 200 appearances for Banská Bystrica, Pečovský joined Žilina.
• On 15 August 2012, he earned his first senior cap in Slovakia's 3-1 friendly win against Denmark in Odense.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.