• The home of FC Nitra will stage three group games in the UEFA European Under-17 Championship.
• Nitra have played at the stadium since their 1909 foundation. It is located next to the city park and the local ice hockey arena.
• The ground has hosted full internationals for both the former Czechoslovakia and the modern Slovakia.
• One of Slovakia's oldest clubs, Nitra had several spells in the old Czechoslovak top division and were the first side in that country to turn professional. They have twice competed in the UEFA Cup/UEFA Europa League.
• The city of Nitra is home to 85,000 people and is famous for St Emmeram's Cathedral and the castle which is the seat of the Bishop of Nitra.
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.