• The home of FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce will stage three group games in the UEFA European Under-17 Championship.
• ViOn were founded in 1995 by Viliam Ondrejka, whose construction company developed the sports complex to be used for these finals, which was last renovated in 2010.
• The club started out in regional football before reaching the second division in 2004. Top-flight entry followed three years later, when they won the Slovak Cup and earned a European debut in the UEFA Cup – beating FC Alma-Ata but then losing to FC Zenit St Petersburg.
• The stadium hosted the Slovakian senior team's 2-1 friendly loss to Iceland on 25 March 2008.
• Zlate Moravce is a town of 15,000 people in the Nitra region of south-west Slovakia dating back to the 12th century.
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.