• The home ground of CS Concordia Chiajna, the Stadionul Concordia will host three group games, one semi-final and the final of the 2010/11 UEFA European Under-19 Championship.
• Concordia will play in the top flight for the first time next season after finishing second in the second division in 2010/11.
• Founded in 1957, the club played in the third and fourth divisions until 2007, when they were promoted to the second tier. They narrowly missed another promotion the following year, but finally reached the top flight this season.
• The stadium was built between 2004 and 2007 as part of a complex which includes three training grounds and a multi-purpose sports hall in the immediate vicinity of the stadium.
• Chiajna is a commune to the west of Bucharest comprised of three villages: Chiajna, Dudu and Rosu. The total population of the area was just over 8,000 in 2002.
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.