• The home ground of third division side ACS Berceni, the Stadionul Berceni will stage three group matches at the 2010/11 UEFA European Under-19 Championship.
• Berceni have never risen higher than their current position in the third tier of Romanian football.
• Initially constructed in 1957, the stadium was rebuilt in 2008.
• Earlier this year more renovations took place at the stadium in advance of these finals.
• The village of Berceni is 5km south of Bucharest and has a population of around 4,000.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.