• A multi-purpose stadium, the Football Centre FRF in Buftea is the second national training centre of the Romanian Football Federation (FRF).
• Only opened last year, the facility is a secondary resource which serves alongside the main Romanian FA Football Centre in Mogosoaia.
• The FRF's most recent investment, the stadium comprises two full-size pitches, one with natural grass and the other artificial turf. There is also another artificial pitch measuring 60mx40m.
• To date the new complex has hosted national-team training sessions; the U19 finals will be its first competitive action.
• Located 20km north-west of Bucharest, Berceni is the only city among the four U19 venues. The capital of Ilfov county, it had a population of 25,000 as of 2002.
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.