• Netherlands and Poland both take six points from first two matches
• Donny van de Beek and Abdelhak Nouri each score twice as Dutch beat Andorra 7-0
• Poland register twice in either half in 4-1 defeat of Moldova
• Aron Winter's Netherlands hit three goals in last 24 minutes to oust Moldova 3-0
• Three first-half goals give Poland 3-0 win against Andorra and place in elite round
• Netherlands come back from goal down to pip Poland 2-1 and claim top spot
• Nouri's three goals make him section's top scorer
Aron Winter, Netherlands coach
We dominated [against Poland] and had the better chances. We tried to play organised football. We scored two goals and played really well today. I think the tournament was good for us. We had three games in six days – it was a big effort for the team, but we played really well, particularly in the last game with Poland, who are always difficult opponents. We were happy to qualify for the next round after two games.
Rafał Janas, Poland coach
The Netherlands are a good team – all their players have great technique. We tried to be the aggressive team and use counterattacks, but we lost two goals from our mistakes. I'm happy with my team and the sacrifice of all my players.
The first game against Moldova was crucial for us. After this win our morale lifted. After two games we had six points and went through. Now we are waiting for the elite round draw as we would like to qualify for the final tournament.
Elite round draw: 3 December
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.