Group 1 (24-29 March): Spain (holders)*, England, Greece, Georgia
Group 2 (25-30 March): Switzerland, Israel, Turkey, Italy*
Group 3 (24-29 March): Czech Republic, Austria*, Romania, Slovakia
Group 4 (24-29 March): Netherlands*, Poland, Ukraine, Northern Ireland
Group 5 (23-28 March): Belgium, Croatia*, Scotland, Bulgaria
Group 6 (24-29 March): Portugal*, Slovenia, Sweden, Russia
Group 7 (24-29 March): France, Serbia*, Montenegro, Denmark
11.00CET, 3 December, Nyon
• There are four seeding pots in accordance with the coefficient ranking list, with the seven countries with the highest coefficients in Pot A (including Spain, who received a bye through the qualifying round), the next seven in Pot B, and so on.
Pot A: Spain (holders), Portugal, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Belgium, France, Netherlands
Pot B: Israel, Poland, Croatia, Austria, England, Slovenia, Serbia
Pot C: Ukraine, Scotland, Montenegro, Romania, Turkey, Sweden, Greece
Pot D: Denmark, Slovakia, Italy, Bulgaria, Northern Ireland, Georgia, Russia
• No group winners from the qualifying round can play the runners-up from the same section.
• Due to previous decisions by the UEFA Executive Committee and UEFA Emergency Committee, Russia cannot meet Ukraine.
• Each group will comprise one side from each pot, with the hosts then appointed to hold the mini-tournaments, which must be completed by 27 May.
• The seven group winners will join hosts Germany in the finals from 11 to 24 July.
©UEFA.com 1998-2016. All rights reserved.