• In the Lisbon district of Belem behind the Jerónimos Monastery, the Estádio do Restelo is home to Liga club CF Os Belenenses and stages the 2014 UEFA Women's Champions League final.
• Opened in September 1956 with a 2-1 win for Belenenses against Sporting Clube de Portugal, the stadium could once hold 60,000 but has been reduced in capacity since becoming all-seater.
• Portugal played six friendlies at the stadium between 1980 and 2002, beating West Germany 1-0 in 1983. It was also Italy's UEFA EURO 2004 training base.
• The stadium is also a music venue with many leading rock bands having played there, including a Pearl Jam concert in 2000 later released as a live album.
• Founded in 1919, Belenenses' name means 'the team from Belem' and in 1945/46 they became the first side other than Sporting, SL Benfica or FC Porto to win the Portuguese Liga, something only emulated by Boavista FC in 2000/01.
• They also claimed three titles prior to the Liga's foundation in 1934, and have also won three Portuguese Cups as well as claiming a second Segunda Liga crown in 2012/13.
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.