Group winners FC Zürich Frauen, MTK Hungária FC, Glasgow City FC, ŽNK Osijek and Apollon Ladies FC, plus best runners-up Gintra Universitetas and ŽNK Pomurje, took the final seven places in the UEFA Women's Champions League last 32 as the qualifying round concluded.
The eight pool winners – including Monday qualifiers Raheny United FC, KKPK Medyk Konin and Clube Atlético Ouriense – and the two runners-up with the best record against the teams first and third in their section join the 22 automatic entrants in the 22 August draw for the rounds of 32 and 16.
Konak Belediyespor 0-4 FC Zürich Frauen
• Below leaders Konak at the start of play, Zürich top the group thanks to a comprehensive win.
• Selina Kuster sets the Swiss team on their way with a 16th-minute penalty.
FC NSA Sofia 1-4 CFF Olimpia Cluj
• Fanni Vágó registers in either half for Cluj, with Sofia hitting the woodwork twice before their opponents double the lead.
• The Romanian side were set to take one of the best runners-up spots until Gintra scored their fifth goal with 94 minutes on the clock.
Hibernians FC 1-2 Raheny United FC
• Already through, Raheny recover from a goal down to make it three wins out of three.
• Clare Shine, on target three times in Raheny's first two fixtures, scores a 79th-minute winner.
ŽNK Pomurje 1-2 MTK Hungária FC
• MTK also progress with maximum points, Anita Pádár with the decisive goal from the penalty spot.
• Pomurje, who had Staša Špur dismissed after 58 minutes, qualify nonetheless.
WFC Ekonomist 1-2 Pärnu JK
• Pärnu condemn the Montengrin hosts to a third loss, recording their first points in the process.
• Anastassia Morkovkina is the match winner with four minutes remaining.
WFC Kharkiv 0-4 Glasgow City FC
• Denise O'Sullivan starts and finishes the scoring for group winners Glasgow, who made it to the round of 16 last season.
• Kharkiv started the match ahead of the Scottish side on goal difference.
Glentoran Belfast United 5-2 FC Union Nové Zámky
• Amid a torrential downpour in Cumbernauld, Glentoran score all of their goals in the second period, having trailed at the break.
• Lauren Wade makes it 2-1 and then rounds things off a minute from time.
ŽNK Osijek 1-0 ŽFK Spartak Subotica
• Hosts Osijek pip Spartak, who had Nevena Damjanović sent off just before the hour, to first place.
• Dragica Cepernić's seventh-minute effort settles the contest.
SS-11 Goliador-Real 0-11 Amazones Dramas AS
• Amazones Dramas condemn their Moldovan opponents to a third heavy loss.
• Maria Mitkou with five of the goals, captain Valia Chatzioglou and Anastasia Papadopoulou scoring hat-tricks.
KS Vllaznia 0-5 Gintra Universitetas
• Gintra advance for the first time at the 11th attempt.
• Viktorija Budrytė's 94th-minute goal sends the Lithuanian hosts through, their task having been made easier by the straight red card shown to Lavdije Begolli with 20 minutes gone.
ŽFK Kochani 1-11 KKPK Medyk Konin
• Medyk Konin, who sealed their progress on Monday, record a second emphatic win.
• Anna Gawrońska hits a hat-trick, with Ewa Pajor and Natalia Pakulska scoring two goals each.
ASA Tel-Aviv University SC 0-1 R. Standard de Liège
• Standard dominate but have only Sanne Schoenmakers's goal to show for their endeavours.
• Tel-Aviv's Hanit Schwarz excels with a number of fine stops, including a late save to keep out Maud Coutereels's penalty.
Cardiff Met LFC 2-1 Clube Atlético Ouriense
• Already through, Atlético Ouriense open the scoring but cannot convert their advantage into a third straight victory.
• Cardiff come bottom despite Eleanor Sargent's added-time winner.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.