FFC Frankfurt begin their defence against Standard Liège after the last-32 draw, sending Barcelona to Kazakhstan and setting up a tie between Chelsea and Glasgow City.
Article top media content
Holders FFC Frankfurt will launch their UEFA Women's Champions League title defence against Standard Liège after the round of 32 draw was made, sending Barcelona to Kazakhstan and setting up an all-British affair between Chelsea and Glasgow City.
The draw (ties 7/8 & 14/15 October)
BIIK-Kazygurt (KAZ) v FC Barcelona (ESP)
Medyk Konin (POL) v Olympique Lyonnais (FRA)
Olimpia Cluj (ROU) v Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)
Slavia Praha (CZE) v Brøndby (DEN)
Standard Liège (BEL) v FFC Frankfurt (GER)
PAOK (GRE) v KIF Örebro (SWE)
FC Twente (NED) v Bayern München (GER)
Atlético Madrid (ESP) v Zorkiy (RUS)
St. Pölten-Spratzern (AUT) v Verona (ITA)
Stjarnan (ISL) v Zvezda-2005 (RUS)
LSK Kvinner (NOR) v FC Zürich (SUI)
Chelsea (ENG) v Glasgow City (SCO)
PK-35 Vantaa (FIN) v Rosengård (SWE)
ZFK Minsk (BLR) v Fortuna Hjørring (DEN)
Spartak Subotica (SRB) v Wolfsburg (GER)
Brescia (ITA) v Liverpool (ENG)
• Former winners in the draw: Frankfurt, Wolfsburg, Lyon.
• Debutants in round of 32: Chelsea, Atlético Madrid, KIF Örebro.
• Glasgow face English opposition for the second time after losing to Arsenal in the 2013/14 round of 16; Chelsea won a friendly 2-0 away to City in Airdrie in February.
• Stjarnan meet Zvezda-2005 in this round for the second year running, having also succumbed to Russia's Zorkiy in the last 32 in their only other entry in 2012/13.
• St. Pölten lost their only previous tie a year ago at this stage to another Italian club, Torres.
• For the first time, the round of 16 draw will be made separately, after the last-32 ties are played.
Round of 16 draw: 19 October
Round of 16: 11/12 November & 18/19 November
Quarter-final & Semi-final draw: 27 November
Quarter-finals: 23/24 & 30/31 March
Semi-finals: 23/24 & 30 April/1 May
Final (Reggio Emilia): 26 May
How the players reacted...
It's time again. The chaaaaaampions🎶 Allez l'OL! https://t.co/ArqaFSkfzq— Ada S Hegerberg (@AdaStolsmo) August 20, 2015