The UEFA Women's Champions League last 32 starts on Wednesday with FFC Frankfurt beginning their defence and a strong field attempting to dethrone them.
Article top media content
• The ties (7 & 14 October unless stated)
BIIK-Kazygurt (KAZ) v FC Barcelona (ESP)
Brescia (ITA) v Liverpool (ENG)
Slavia Praha (CZE) v Brøndby (DEN)
LSK Kvinner (NOR) v FC Zürich (SUI)
PK-35 Vantaa (FIN) v Rosengård (SWE)
PAOK (GRE) v KIF Örebro (SWE)
FC Twente (NED) v Bayern München (GER)
Standard Liège (BEL) v FFC Frankfurt (GER, holders)**
Atlético Madrid (ESP) v Zorkiy (RUS)**
St. Pölten-Spratzern (AUT) v Verona (ITA)**
Stjarnan (ISL) v Zvezda-2005 (RUS)**
*Chelsea (ENG) v Glasgow City (SCO)
*ZFK Minsk (BLR) v Fortuna Hjørring (DEN)
*Spartak Subotica (SRB) v Wolfsburg (GER)
*Medyk Konin (POL) v Olympique Lyonnais (FRA)
*Olimpia Cluj (ROU) v Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)
*1st leg Thursday
**2nd leg 15 October
• Full tie-by-tie guide
• Frankfurt claimed a record fourth title last season and face a Standard team hoping to win at this stage at the fifth attempt.
• This is the second season a nation has had three entries. In 2009/10 Germany also had a trio and Bayern went out in the last 16 on their only previous entry, the sole Frauen-Bundesliga side not to win on their debut (unlike Frankfurt in 2002, Turbine Potsdam in 2005, Duisburg in 2009 and Wolfsburg in 2013).
• Two-time champions Lyon have been ousted in the last 16 twice, including to eventual finalists Paris last season but have a round of 32 record of played 12, won 12, scored 66, conceded one.
• Perhaps the tie of the round matches debutants Chelsea with last term's quarter-finalists Glasgow.
• Also making their debut are Atlético and Örebro, who will also have strong hopes of progress.
Road to Milan
Round of 16 draw: 19 October
Round of 16: 11/12 November & 18/19 November
Quarter-final & Semi-final draw: 27 November
Quarter-finals: 23/24 & 30/31 March
Semi-finals: 23/24 & 30 April/1 May
Final (Reggio Emilia): 26 May