Debutants Chelsea and Atlético Madrid have both been drawn against two-time UEFA Women's Champions League winners, while holders FFC Frankfurt take on Norway's LSK Kvinner after the round of 16 draw was made in Nyon.
The draw (ties 11/12 & 18/19 November)
FC Twente (NED) v FC Barcelona (ESP)
Brescia (ITA) v Fortuna Hjørring (DEN)
Atlético Madrid (ESP) v Olympique Lyonnais (FRA)
Slavia Praha (CZE) v Zvezda-2005 (RUS)
Chelsea (ENG) v Wolfsburg (GER)
KIF Örebro (SWE) v Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)
Verona (ITA) v Rosengård (SWE)
LSK Kvinner (NOR) v FFC Frankfurt (GER, holders)
• Rosengård knocked out Verona 3-0 on aggregate at this stage in 2012/13.
• Fortuna have won all three of their previous ties against Italian opposition.
• As well as past winners Frankfurt (2002, 2006, 2008, 2015), Lyon (2011, 2012) and Wolfsburg (2013, 2014), previous finalists involved are Paris (2015), Zvezda (2009) and Fortuna (2003).
• All three debutants in the round of 32, Atlético, Chelsea and Örebro, went through.
• Twente, who became the first team to beat a German side in the round of 32 when they eliminated Bayern München, are the only remaining club that competed in the qualifying round.
Round of 16: 11/12 November & 18/19 November
Quarter-final & Semi-final draw: 27 November
Quarter-finals: 23/24 & 30/31 March
Semi-finals: 23/24 & 30 April/1 May
Final (Reggio Emilia): 26 May
Emma Hayes, Chelsea manager
If you want to be the best you have to beat the best. Tough draw and huge respect for the opponent but we fear no one #UWCL
— emmahayes1 (@emmahayes1) October 19, 2015
Lindsay Horan, Paris player
— Lindsey Horan (@Lindseyhoran11) October 19, 2015
Ada Hegerberg, Lyon player
— Ada S Hegerberg (@AdaStolsmo) October 19, 2015
Sydney Payne, Fortuna player
— Sydney Payne (@sydpayne10) October 19, 2015
Olivia Schough, Sweden & Eskilstuna United (in next season's competition)
— Olivia Schough (@oliviaschough) October 19, 2015
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.