UEFA club competition honours (runners-up in brackets)
Domestic honours (most recent triumph in brackets)
• Women's Serie A: 4 (2008/09)
• Women's Coppa Italia: 3 (2008/09)
• Italian Women's Super Cup: 1 (2000/01)
• The club were founded in 1995, beginning life in the regional championship Serie C. Immediate back-to-back promotions ensured the club was playing its maiden season in the top flight in 1997/98 and after several seasons of Serie A consolidation, the club obtained its first national trophy by winning the 2001 Super Cup.
• A first league title arrived a few years later, as a Bardolino Verona side featuring Italian national team stars Valentina Boni, Patrizia Panico (32-goal joint top scorer) and Melania Gabbiadini (the team's current captain) won the 2004/05 Scudetto. The following campaign brought UEFA Women's Cup football but, despite finishing unbeaten in their first qualifying round group and recording two wins, they were eliminated on goal difference.
• They were not to feature again in the competition until 2007/08 after the top-scoring Panico had fired them to a second Scudetto. Returning in style, they were only eliminated by eventual champions 1. FFC Frankfurt in the last four, in front of a 14,000-strong crowd - an Italian women's sporting record.
• Two more domestic titles and another brace of capocannoniere crowns for Panico arrived before the club moved its headquarters in 2010/2011 from Lake Garda to Verona. Their home ground is now the 3,000-capacity Olivieri Stadium in Via Sogare. Last season the Gialloblu finished second in Serie A, just two points behind Torres, so returned to Europe after a year's absence.