FC Twente (NED) v FC Barcelona (ESP)
Brescia (ITA) v Fortuna Hjørring (DEN)
Atlético Madrid (ESP) v Olympique Lyonnais (FRA)
Slavia Praha (CZE) v Zvezda-2005 (RUS)
Chelsea (ENG) v Wolfsburg (GER)
KIF Örebro (SWE) v Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)
Verona (ITA) v Rosengård (SWE)
LSK Kvinner (NOR) v FFC Frankfurt (GER, holders)
13.30CET, 19 October, Nyon
Seedings are decided by the club coefficient rankings
FFC Frankfurt (GER, holders) coefficient 72.680
Olympique Lyonnais (FRA) 115.080
Wolfsburg (GER) 97.680
Rosengård (SWE) 69.295
Paris Saint-Germain (FRA) 59.080
Fortuna Hjørring (DEN) 50.870
Zvezda-2005 (RUS) 37.520
Barcelona (ESP) 36.530
ASD Verona (ITA) 20.550
KIF Örebro (SWE) 20.295
Chelsea (ENG) 19.140
FC Twente (NED) 14.610
Brescia (ITA) 14.550
Slavia Praha (CZE) 13.560
Atlético Madrid (ESP) 13.530
LSK Kvinner (NOR) 12.075
• Unlike previous seasons, the round of 16 draw is made separately from – indeed after – the round of 32 rather than at the same time as the last-32 draw.
• The eight clubs with the highest coefficients will be seeded and placed in a separate pot from the unseeded sides.
• No club can meet a team from their own association.
• The seeded clubs will play the second leg at home.
• As well as past winners Frankfurt (2002, 2006, 2008, 2015), Lyon (2011, 2012) and Wolfsburg (2013, 2014), previous finalists involved are Paris (2015), Zvezda (2009) and Fortuna (2003).
• All three debutants in the round of 32, Atlético, Chelsea and Örebro, went through.
• Twente, who became the first team to beat a German side in the round of 32 when they eliminated Bayern München, are the only remaining club that competed in the qualifying round.
Round of 16: 11/12 November & 18/19 November
Quarter-final & Semi-final draw: 27 November
Quarter-finals: 23/24 & 30/31 March
Semi-finals: 23/24 & 30 April/1 May
Final (Reggio Emilia): 26 May
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.