The 2017/18 UEFA Women's Champions League final will be played in Ukraine for the first time, at Valeriy Lobanovskiy Dynamo Stadium on 24 May.
Article top media content
The 2017/18 UEFA Women's Champions League final will be played in Ukraine for the first time, at Valeriy Lobanovskiy Dynamo Stadium on Thursday 24 May, two days before the men's decider at NSK Olimpiyskyi in the Ukrainian capital.
- VENUE: VALERIY LOBANOVSKIY DYNAMO STADIUM
UEFA capacity: 16,801
• The Dynamo Stadium opened in 1933, and was renamed after trail-blazing coach Valeriy Lobanovskiy in 2002, shortly after his death.
• Lobanovskiy is portrayed in a statue outside the stadium, with the coach sat on a bench.
• The stadium is home to Dynamo Kyiv, though they now play their biggest matches at NSK Olimpiyskyi.
• The stadium has hosted Ukrainian internationals.
- CALENDAR: ROAD TO KYIV
Qualifying round draw: 23 June
Qualifying round: 22-28 August
Round of 32 draw: 1 September
Round of 32: 4/5 & 11/12 October
Round of 16 draw: 16 October
Round of 16: 8/9 & 15/16 November
Quarter-final & semi-final draw: 24 November
Quarter-finals: 21/22 & 28/29 March
Semi-finals: 21/22 & 28/29 April
Final: 24 May 2018, Valeriy Lobanovskiy Dynamo Stadium, Kyiv