The ties are in November.
Article top media content
An error occurred while playing the video
Round of 16 draw (8/9 & 15/16 November)
Sparta Praha (CZE) v Linköping (SWE)
Gintra Universitetas (LTU) v Barcelona (ESP)
Chelsea (ENG) v Rosengård (SWE)
LSK Kvinner (NOR) v Manchester City (ENG)
Brescia (ITA) v Montpellier (FRA)
BIIK-Kazygurt (KAZ) v Lyon (FRA, holders)
Fiorentina (ITA) v Wolfsburg (GER)
Stjarnan (ISL) v Slavia Praha (CZE)
13:30CET, 16 October, Nyon
How the draw works
- The eight sides with the highest cofficient will be seeded and placed in a separate pot from the unseeded teams.
- One team will be drawn from each pot then placed in a second pot with the first team picked out at home in the opening leg.
- No club can meet a team from their own association.
- Matches are on 8/9 and 15/16 November.
Lyon (FRA, holders) coefficient 111.400
Wolfsburg (GER) 129.380
Rosengård (SWE) 83.925
Barcelona (ESP) 68.520
Manchester City (ENG) 36.490
Brescia (ITA) 33.210
Slavia Praha (CZE) 31.890
Sparta Praha (CZE) 31.890
Linköping (SWE) 30.295
Chelsea (ENG) 29.490
Montpellier (FRA) 26.400
LSK Kvinner (NOR) 26.075
BIIK-Kazygurt (KAZ) 24.930
Gintra Universitetas (LTU) 15.960
Stjarnan (ISL) 15.610
Fiorentina (ITA) 12.210
- Lyon are aiming to become the first five-time winners and to be the only side to lift the trophy three years in a row.
- Wolfsburg are the only other former winners, or even finalists, in the draw.
- Fiorentina are the sole debutants remaining the competition though Stjarnan are also at this stage for the first time.
- Prague is the first city to have two teams in the round of 16 draw.
Road to Kyiv
Round of 16 draw: 16 October
Round of 16: 8/9 & 15/16 November
Quarter-final & semi-final draw: 24 November
Quarter-finals: 21/22 & 28/29 March
Semi-finals: 21/22 & 28/29 April
Final: 24 May – Valeriy Lobanovskiy Dynamo Stadium, Kyiv