Tickets for UEFA WOMEN'S EURO 2009™ from 23 August until 10 September in Finland are now on sale with a chance to watch the continent's 12 best national teams for affordable prices.
Matches will be held in Helsinki, Lahti, Tampere and Turku, and there are special ticket offers for children, families other groups. The tournament opens on 23 August with hosts Finland facing Denmark at Helsinki's Olympic Stadium, also the venue for the final, while elsewhere in Group A, Ukraine play the Netherlands in Turku. A day later there are two Group B games in Tampere with holders Germany taking on Norway and Iceland playing France, and on 25 August Group C begins with England against Italy in Lahti and Sweden versus Russia in Turku. There will also be matches at a second Helsinki stadium. For a full schedule click here.
• Tickets are on sale from weurotickets.com.
• Single adult tickets cost €15/€20 (for final €15/€20/€30).
• Single child tickets cost €5/€10 (for final €5/€10/€15), age 6-16. Children aged five or less admitted free as long as they share seat with accompanying adult.
• Single-match 'Family tickets' (1-2 adults, 1-3 children, max 5) cost €25.*
• A stadium pass for five games in one venue is €60, or €48 for Lahti (four games).*
*Advance sales only
A stadium pass for five games in one venue is also available for €60, or €48 for Lahti (four games). For further information on this, please contact the Football Association of Finland via email to email@example.com.
Travel packages, including match tickets, are available on: womenseurotravel.com.
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.