• With a name translating as 'New Park', the home of IFK Norrköping replaced the old Norrköpings Idrottspark which dated from 1894 and staged games in the 1958 FIFA World Cup and EURO '92.
• The first fixture played at the new ground was an Allsvenskan match between Norrköping and GIF Sundsvall on 31 August 2009.
• Three of the four stands are now covered other than the southern terrace.
• The stadium will hold three UEFA Women's EURO 2013 Group C games and a semi-final.
• A city of around 90,000 people in the east of Sweden, Norrkoping was once the second largest town in the country. Its centre boasts waterfalls, streams and fly fishing, with a wildlife park and forests nearby.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.