• The home of Östers IF opened in September 2012 as part of the Arenastaden development in Vaxjo which includes stadiums for ice hockey, floorball and indoor athletics.
• The stadium staged Pia Sundhage's first game in charge of Sweden's women as they beat Switzerland 3-0 in a friendly on 23 October 2012.
• Östers won their first Swedish title in 1968 as a newly promoted side and have added three more championships, in 1978, 1980 and 1981. They returned to the top flight after winning the second-tier Superettan in 2012.
• The stadium will hold three UEFA Women's EURO 2013 Group B games and a quarter-final.
• About 60,000 people live in Vaxjo, known for its university and entertainment.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.