• The home of Kalmar FF opened in March 2011 and is situated in the north-west of the city.
• For Allsvenskan matches the capacity can rise to 14,800 with standing places, and the pitch is only two metres from the front row of seats. The arena also stages concerts.
• Kalmar FF celebrated their 100th birthday in 2010, two years after winning their first Swedish title. They have also lifted the Swedish Cup three times and among their famous ex-players are the Elm brothers, David, Rasmus and Viktor.
• The stadium will hold three UEFA Women's EURO 2013 Group B games and a quarter-final.
• The south-eastern city of Kalmar has a population of around 36,000 and a history dating back to at least the 11th century – boasting the oldest known city seal in Scandinavia from somewhere between 1255 and 1267.
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.