UEFA.com charts the keys stats so far, including the race for the UEFA Women's EURO 2017 adidas Golden Boot, with Jodie Taylor two clear despite sitting out a game.
Article top media content
UEFA.com charts the race for the UEFA Women's EURO 2017 adidas Golden Boot and brings you a few of the other stand-out stats so far.
1 Jodie Taylor (England) 4 goals, 0 assists, 148 minutes played
2 Daniela Sabatino (Italy)* 2 goals, 0 assists, 83 minutes played
3 Toni Duggan (England) 2 goals, 0 assists, 123 minutes played
4 Ilaria Mauro (Italy)* 2 goals, 0 assists, 135 minutes played
5 Carolina Mendes (Portugal)* 2 goals, 0 asists, 165 minutes played
6 Stina Blackstenius (Sweden) 2 goals, 0 assists, 197 minutes played
7 Nina Burger (Austria) 2 goals, 0 assists, 255 minutes played
8= Babett Peter (Germany) 2 goals, 0 assists, 270 minutes played
8= Sherida Spitse (Netherlands) 2 goals, 0 assists, 270 minutes played
8= Lotta Schelin (Sweden) 2 goals, 0 assists, 270 minutes played
After goals scored, criteria to separate players with the same goal tallies is assists, then fewest minutes played.
2: Barbara Bonansea (Italy)*, Pernille Harder (Denmark), Ekaterina Sochneva (Russia)*, Ellen White (England), Sarah Zadrazil (Austria)
- Biggest UEFA Women's EURO finals win: England 6-0 Scotland
- Most goals by one team in a UEFA Women's EURO match: England 6-0 Scotland (equal with England 2-6 Germany, 2009 final)
- First finals hat-trick for 20 years: Jodie Taylor (England) v Scotland
- Most quarter-final appearances: Germany 10
- Most last-eight appearances (including 1997/2001/2005 group stages): Sweden 12
- Most career group stage goals: Lotta Schelin (Sweden) 6
- Biggest group margin of victory (points): England 6