UEFA Women's EURO debutants Belgium have their second game against one of the most experienced nations at this level, Norway.
Article top media content
• Both these sides lost their openers on Sunday 1-0, Norway against the Netherlands and Belgium versus Denmark.
• Belgium are making their debut in a major finals while Norway have qualified for every FIFA Women's World Cup and UEFA Women's EURO other than the first European tournament in 1984.
• Norway have won nine of these teams' ten competitive meetings, the exception a 0-0 away draw in qualifying for the 1993 European finals. Norway were to win that title.
• Norway's 8-0 victory in Oslo in September 1992 remains Belgium's joint-record margin of defeat.
• Belgium did, however, win their only friendly against Norway 3-2 in Sint-Truiden in May 2015.
• Tessa Wullaert scored an 87th-minute winner in that match after Norway had twice equalised.
• That result was a little revenge for Belgium losing both of their Women's World Cup qualifiers against Norway for that year's finals.
• Kristine Minde hit a hat-trick for Norway in their 4-1 World Cup qualifying home win over Belgium at the Ullevaal Stadion in September 2013.
• In the return Norway prevailed 2-1 in Louvain with Ingvild Stensland and Ada Hegerberg scoring before Aline Zeler pulled one back.
• Wullaert is a Wolfsburg club-mate of Norway's Caroline Graham Hansen.