Tickets are now available for the UEFA European Women's Under-17 Championship at the Colovray Stadium opposite UEFA's Swiss headquarters in two weeks' time – and for those unable to attend, Eurosport and Eurosport 2 will be showing both semi-finals and the final live.
The action in Nyon kicks off on Thursday 28 July, with holders Spain playing Iceland at 14.00CET before two-time winners Germany take on France from 18.00CET. The kick-off times are the same on Sunday 31 July when the third-place match is followed by the final of the competition's fourth edition.
Stars of past tournaments include Germany striker Alexandra Popp and France goalkeeper Laëtitia Philippe, who faced each other in the inaugural 2008 final and three years on were selected for their nations' FIFA Women's World Cup squads.
Admission to all matches is free, with tickets available at the following locations:
• Tourist office of the Nyon Region
• SB Sport: Avenue du Mont-Blanc 37, Gland; Place de la Gare 3, Nyon
• UEFA reception (opening hours 09.00–12.00, 14.00–18.00)
• Colovray Stadium, Nyon (matchdays only)
On semi-finals day there will be plenty of activities around the games:
• Four Swiss women's national team players will be running skills sessions for local children (already selected), with the public welcome to watch
• Football quiz with prizes
UEFA.com will have in-depth coverage of the finals from Nyon with previews, live reports and exclusive interviews. Our competition section has everything you need to know about the championship and the four contenders as well as the chance to win adidas Jabulani match balls signed by last year's finalists Spain and the Republic of Ireland.
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.