Capacity: 6,800 (800 seats)
• The Colovray Stadium stands opposite UEFA's Swiss headquarters in Nyon on the shores of Lake Genava. UEFA took over management of the stadium on 1 April 2010.
• Nyon sits at an altitude of 406m and has a population of about 16,000. In winter it provides a base for winter sports enthusiasts. It is also a summer tourist hot spot thanks to its warm climate, lakeside activities, chateaus, Roman museums and music festivals, which attract the best European bands.
• Opened in 1991, the Colovray Stadium is part of a sports complex and is home to Stade Nyonnais from the Challenge League, Switzerland's second tier.
• Its record crowd was in 2001 when 6,800 spectators watched Nyon play Real Madrid CF.
• The stadium staged the 2004 UEFA European Women's Under-19 Championship final and since 2008 has hosted the four-team women's U17 showpiece as well as other UEFA-organised friendly tournaments.
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.