Capacity: 630 seats
• Built in 2005 as part of the De Montford Park sport complex, the stadium was until recently the home of Hinckley United FC and Leicester City FC reserves. It has also staged Aston Villa FC reserve games.
• The venue has international experience: Serbia played the Republic of Ireland there in a 2005 UEFA European Under-17 Championship elite round match and earlier this year England's women's U17s faced the United States in a Hinckley friendly.
• A friendly between Hinckley United and Leicester City in 2012 attracted a stadium record crowd of 3,411.
• Hinckley United were dissolved earlier this year, having been formed by a merger of local clubs in 1997. At their peak they reached the sixth tier of English football and twice made the FA Cup second round.
• Hinckley, in the East Midlands county of Leicestershire, was famed for its hosier industry (United were nicknamed the Knitters) and played a big part in the 17th-century English Civil War.
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.