• Chesterfield FC, from the fourth tier of English football, moved into their modern home in 2010 from the 139-year-old Saltergate.
• Build at a cost of around €16m, the stadium opened with a friendly against Derby County FC which the visitors won 5-4.
• The ground has hosted England matches at men's Under-19 and U21 levels.
• Chesterfield FC are one of the oldest football clubs in the world and have been in the Football League since 1921. At their peak they finished fourth in the second division in 1946/47, and 50 years later Chesterfield took Middlesbrough FC to an FA Cup semi-final replay.
• Chesterfield, located in Derbyshire in England's East Midlands, is not far from Sheffield. The town is famed for the Church of Saint Mary and All Saints with its distinctive Crooked Spire (hence the football team's nickname of Spireites).
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.