• The home of fourth-tier Burton Albion FC and their female side LFC Burton Albion opened in July 2005, built just down the road from their previous Eton Park ground.
• The stadium has been filled to its domestic capacity of more than 6,000 several times, including when Manchester United FC visited for an FA Cup tie in January 2006 – Burton earning a replay with a 0-0 draw.
• England have played internationals at several levels in Burton, including the men's Under-17s and a women's senior friendly in June where Japan were held 1-1.
• Burton Albion were founded in 1950 and 59 years later gained Football League status for the first time. LFC Burton Albion play in the seventh-tier Staffordshire County Women's Football League.
• Burton-upon-Trent is situated in the English county of Staffordshire, in the Midlands, and is famed for its brewing industry. It is also home to the Football Association (FA)'s recently built National Football Centre at St George's Park.
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.