• The home of sixth-tier AFC Telford United opened a year before that club's formation in 2004.
• The stadium has also staged Wolverhampton Wanderers FC reserves games and England men's and women's youth internationals.
• The current home club were founded in 2004 after the demise of Telford United FC, who had been well-known for their FA Cup giant-killing exploits.
• AFC began life in the eighth tier of the English football pyramid but by 2011 were in the fifth-level Conference National, before being relegated last season.
• Telford itself is in the West Midlands county of Shropshire, standing on the River Severn, over which is the Iron Bridge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the world's first arched iron bridge.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.