Four times a winner of the Croatian domestic double with GNK Dinamo Zagreb, Ivan Kelava has earned himself a place at UEFA EURO 2012 as one of Croatia's understudy goalkeepers despite ending the qualifying campaign uncapped. He has, however, represented his country over 50 times at various youth levels.
• Zagreb-born, he worked his way up Dinamo's youth ladder before making his first-team debut in September 2007 in the Croatian Cup; his league debut, against NK Zadar, followed a month later.
• Back-up to the experienced Georg Koch in 2007/08, he remained in a peripheral role the following season following the arrival of Croatian international Tomislav Butina, but made six appearances in Europe, the last of them a 4-0 defeat by Tottenham Hotspur FC in London.
• Spent the 2009/10 season on loan at FC Lokomotiva Zagreb, making 27 appearances in the Prva Liga plus another six at the beginning of the following campaign before he returned to Dinamo and established himself finally as the team's first-choice goalkeeper.
• Played every minute for Dinamo in the 2010/11 UEFA Europa League group stage, keeping clean sheets against Villarreal CF and Club Brugge KV (twice) and ended that season by completing a hat-trick of domestic doubles with Dinamo, albeit his first as a key participant.
• Finished his junior international career with his 52nd representative appearance as Croatia lost the second leg of their 2011 UEFA European Under-21 Championship qualifying play-off 3-0 to Spain.
©UEFA.com 1998-2016. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 28/06/2016 17:13 CET|
|01.12.2015||Spanish Cup||First round||Leganés||2-1||Granada||90||0||0|
|17.12.2015||Spanish Cup||First round||Granada||1-0||Leganés||90||0||0|
|06.01.2016||Spanish Cup||Round of 16||Valencia||4-0||Granada||90||0||0|
|14.01.2016||Spanish Cup||Round of 16||Granada||0-3||Valencia||90||0||0|
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Europa League|