Sergei Kornilenko's late goal gave Belarus a 2-1 win in the teams' March encounter, so FYR Macedonia will look to gain revenge in their final qualifying Group C game.
Article top media content
Belarus will look to bring their UEFA EURO 2016 qualifying Group C campaign to a positive conclusion when they host FYR Macedonia.
• Belarus are looking for a third successive qualifying win although they are already certain to finish fourth in Group C. Their opponents can only avoid finishing bottom of the group if they win and Luxembourg drop points at home to Slovakia.
• Sergei Kornilenko's late goal gave Belarus a 2-1 win in the sides' March fixture, which was their first senior international meeting.
• Belarus have had the better of the nations' three encounters in UEFA age-group competitions – W2 D1.
• Belarus's 2-0 win against Luxembourg in September ended a five-game wait for a competitive home victory (D1 L4).
• FYR Macedonia are without a win in 12 competitive away games (D1 L11) since a 2-0 triumph in Andorra on 8 October 2010. They have lost their last seven qualifiers on the road.
• The latest booking list is available here: http://www.uefa.org/disciplinary/disciplinary-cases/booking-lists/index.html.
Trivia and links
• The record of Belarusian clubs against their Macedonian counterparts in UEFA competition is W5 D2 L1. That lone Macedonian win was in the most recent of those encounters, KF Renova triumphing 1-0 at FC Gomel in the 2012/13 UEFA Europa League second qualifying round.