Greece and Cyprus are through from the preliminary round to complete the main round groups for March.
Article top media content
Qualifying for the first UEFA Under-19 Futsal EURO began with January's preliminary round filling the last two spots in March's main round.
- Preliminary round results
- Greece pip Andorra 4-3 in preliminary round Group A decider
- Cyprus win all three games to progress from Group B
- Pair join 26 teams given bye to March's main round
- Seven teams will advance from main round to join hosts Latvia in finals
- Final tournament at Arena Riga from 8 to 14 September
- Two group winners progress to main round
Main round groups (26–31 March)
Group 1: Kazakhstan, Poland, France, Finland (hosts)
Group 2: Azerbaijan, Slovenia (hosts), Netherlands, Cyprus
Group 3: Portugal, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina (hosts), Moldova
Group 4: Ukraine, Romania, Belgium, FYR Macedonia (hosts)
Group 5: Spain, Hungary, Georgia (hosts), Turkey
Group 6: Russia (hosts), Czech Republic, Belarus, Greece
Group 7: Italy, Croatia (hosts), Slovakia, England
- Seven group winners join hosts Latvia in the finals from 8 to 14 September 2019 at Arena Riga.
Finals (8–14 September)
- In the finals, two groups of four will be formed, with the top two in each proceeding to the semi-finals.