UEFA has issued agenda details for both the XXXIV Ordinary UEFA Congress and the UEFA Executive Committee meeting which will take place in the Israeli city between 23 and 25 March.
Article top media content
The XXXIV Ordinary UEFA Congress will be held on Thursday 25 March in Tel Aviv, Israel.
The annual UEFA Congress meeting, which is the official gathering of UEFA's 53 member associations, will open at 09.00 local time on 25 March at the Hilton Tel Aviv Hotel (Independence Park, 63405 Tel Aviv). A media conference, attended by the UEFA president Michel Platini, will follow at the end of the meeting, at approximately 13.30 on the same day.
Prior to the UEFA Congress, the UEFA Executive Committee will meet in the same location. This assembly is scheduled to take place over two days, running from 14.00 to 18.00 on Tuesday 23 March and from 09.00 to 12.00 on Wednesday 24 March. A press conference, featuring the UEFA general secretary Gianni Infantino, is planned directly after the close of the Executive Committee meeting at about 12.15.
The main agenda items for the XXXIV Ordinary UEFA Congress are:
• Reports of the UEFA president, Executive Committee and administration 2008/09
• Reports from committee chairmen
• Financial matters including the annual consolidated statement of accounts 2008/09, approval of the budget for the 2010/11 financial year, and strategic financial outlook for the period 2009/10 to 2014/15
The main agenda items for the UEFA Executive Committee meeting are:
• Appointment of the host of the 2012 UEFA European Futsal Championship
• Approval of UEFA club competition regulations, 2010/11 edition
• Approval of UEFA Anti-Doping Regulations, 2010 edition
• Update on the Club Financial Control Panel activities
• UEFA Women's EURO format
Media representatives wishing to attend the UEFA Executive Committee and/or the XXXIV Ordinary UEFA Congress press conferences, are requested to apply for accreditation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 19 March, indicating 'Exco', 'Congress' or both in the subject header.
A media working area equipped with wireless connection (Wi-Fi) will be available. ISDN/ADSL or analogue lines will have to be ordered through the respective national telecommunications company. Further information on this subject will be issued together with the accreditation confirmation.