The closing press conference of UEFA EURO 2012, attended by UEFA President Michel Platini, will take place on Saturday 30 June at the Olympic Stadium in Kyiv.
Article top media content
The closing press conference of UEFA EURO 2012, attended by UEFA President Michel Platini, will take place on Saturday 30 June at 12.30 local time (11.30CET) at the press conference room in the Olympic Stadium, Kyiv.
An update on the UEFA Executive Committee meeting proceedings will also be given at this time. Please note there will be no post-Executive Committee press conference now.
The main points on the agenda are:
• UEFA European Football Championship 2020 – bidding procedures and timeline
• Appointment of the hosts for the UEFA Super Cup in 2014 and 2015
• Distribution mechanism of solidarity payments to clubs from UEFA EURO 2012
• Approval of regulations for the 2012/13 UEFA European Under-17 Championship, UEFA European Under-19 Championship, UEFA European Women's Under-17 Championship and the UEFA European Women's Under-19 Championship
• Format and regulations of the UEFA European Futsal Championship 2012/14
Media interested in attending are requested to inform UEFA Media Services by email at PressConference@uefa.ch, indicating "UEFA Press Conference 5" in the subject header with the outlet name and the names of persons attending with their function by deadline of 12.00CET on Friday 29 June. Media accreditation will be distributed on first-come first-served basis, due to space restrictions. A reply with the status of your request will be mailed to you after the deadline.
The next meeting of the UEFA Executive Committee is scheduled to take place on 1 and 2 October 2012 in St Petersburg, Russia.