UEFA’s strategy for 2019 to 2024, Together for the Future of Football, establishes one of UEFA’s strategic priorities as being to “enhance transparency of information, decision-making and procedures”.
With that in mind, UEFA decided to create a dedicated website for all those interested in the work and decisions of the organisation’s independent disciplinary bodies.
Here you will find all the latest information on disciplinary matters, structured as follows:
• News: Articles related to UEFA’s disciplinary matters.
• Updates: The latest updates on major disciplinary investigations, proceedings and decisions, especially those with a high media interest.
• Disciplinary bodies: Detailed information about the composition of the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body (CEDB) and the UEFA Appeals Body (AB), including biographies of their members.
• FAQ: Answers to the most common questions asked about UEFA’s disciplinary proceedings and decisions, as determined by the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations.
• Decisions: This is where UEFA will publish the operative part of decisions passed by the Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body, the Appeals Body and their respective judges sitting alone, once the proceedings have been completed and the parties notified of the decisions.
• Ethics and Disciplinary Inspectors: Find out who our ethics and disciplinary inspectors are and what they do.
• Pro bono counsels: Find out about UEFA’s pro bono counsels, including detailed information about who they are, what they do and how to contact them.
• Documents: This is where you will find the booking lists for UEFA competition matches once they have been finalised for the matchday in question, as well as rules and regulations such as the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations and any other disciplinary-related documents.
• Case law [coming soon – page under construction]: Motivated decisions (i.e. decisions with grounds) are published here as and when they become final and binding, to form a public repository of UEFA case law.
• CAS: UEFA also publishes decisions issued by the Court of Arbitration for Sport in cases involving UEFA.