The UEFA Executive Committee will hold its next meeting in Rome, Italy, on Wednesday 6 February 2019.
Article top media content
005 - UEFA Executive Committee agenda for Rome meeting
The UEFA Executive Committee will hold its next meeting in Rome, Italy, on Wednesday 6 February from 13:30 to 17:30, ahead of the 43rd Ordinary UEFA Congress in Rome on Thursday 7 February. The UEFA Executive Committee meeting will take place at the Roma Cavalieri Hotel (via Alberto Cadlolo, 101, Rome).
The main items on the agenda are:
• Approval of regulations
- 2019/20 UEFA Champions League
- 2019/20 UEFA Europa League
- 2019/20 UEFA Youth League
- 2019 UEFA Super Cup
- 2019/20 UEFA Women's Champions League
- 2019/20 UEFA Futsal Champions League
• Approval of the format of the final tournament of the 2019–21 UEFA European Under-21 Championship
• Memorandum of Understanding between UEFA and the European Club Association (ECA)
• UEFA Strategy 2019–24
• Women's football strategy
• Update on UEFA EURO 2020
No media activities are planned after the UEFA Executive Committee, with a press conference scheduled after the UEFA Congress the following day.
The next meeting of the UEFA Executive Committee is scheduled for Wednesday 29 May in Baku, Azerbaijan.