RULES OF THE GAME
UEFA EURO 2020 Ticket Competition
ORGANISATION OF THE GAME
1. These Rules apply to the free game without obligation of purchase named “UEFA EURO 2020 Ticket Competition” (hereinafter: “the Game”), which is run by the Union des Associations Européennes de Football (“UEFA”, “We”, “Our”), a Swiss association that is located at 46 route de Genève, 1260 Nyon 2, Switzerland.
2. The Game will take place between 19 May 2019 at 12:00 CEST until 11 June 2019 at 14:00 CEST and will be available by visiting the website at www.euro2020.com/tickets (the "Website") and creating a UEFA EURO 2020 ticketing account.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
3. Entry and participation are free.
4. The Game is open to residents worldwide, with the exception of UEFA members of staff and members of staff of companies involved in developing the Game.
5. Children under the age of eighteen (18) are not permitted to participate in the Game. UEFA will not knowingly allow children under the age of eighteen (18) to register to the Game.
6. Every application to participate in the Game must be made by a natural person (“Participant”, “You”, “Your”) by registering on the Website.
7. In order to register for the Game, You are required to fill in personal details. By registering, You represent and warrant that the information You include as part of the registration process is accurate and not misleading. Access may be obtained and used only by individual, independent persons who are eighteen (18) years old or of legal age in their country of residence if such age exceeds eighteen (18).
8. In respect of Your access to and use of the Website and participation in the Game, You agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself; and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Your personal data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If You provide, or UEFA has reasonable grounds to suspect that You have provided, any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or UEFA otherwise reasonably considers that You have failed to comply with any provisions of these Terms, UEFA has the right to immediately suspend or terminate Your access and refuse You access to any and all current or future use of the UEFA Platforms (or any portion thereof).
9. When You enter and participate in the Game, You are bound to accept that you must participate in the Game in accordance with these Rules and the Terms and Conditions of the Website, available at http://www.uefa.com/termsconditions/index.html
MECHANICS OF THE GAME
10. To enter the Game and try his/her luck at winning, the Participant must:
• Visit the website www.euro2020.com/tickets; and
• Create an account for UEFA EURO 2020 ticket applications by filling in the compulsory fields required for such account creation (Email, password, first name, last name, gender, date of birth).
For the avoidance of doubt, Participants only need to create an account on the Website. There is no obligation on Participants to submit any application for tickets to UEFA EURO 2020.
11. By clicking on the “CREATE ACCOUNT” button, the Participant confirms his/her registration, confirms having read and expressly accepted the conditions of the Terms and Conditions as well as these Rules and becomes eligible to enter the draw and to attempt to win the prize described hereunder. UEFA reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Game at any time and for any reason.
12. The prize pool of the UEFA EURO 2020 Ticket Competition is made up of the following prizes:
- i. 12 x Tier 1 Prizes, each of which comprises two (2) Category 1 tickets for the opening match of UEFA EURO 2020 held at one of the UEFA EURO 2020 stadiums, which are located in Amsterdam, Baku, Bilbao, Bucharest, Budapest, Copenhagen, Dublin, London, Glasgow, Munich, Rome and St. Petersburg;
- ii. 1 x Tier 2 Prize comprising two (2) Category 1 tickets for the final of UEFA EURO 2020 at Wembley Stadium, London;
The Tier 2 Prize may only be won by one of the winners of a Tier 1 prize. No Participant is permitted to win more than one Tier 1 prize.
Transport to and from venue and accommodation or any other incidental costs incurred by the winners is not included in any prize.
To the extent permissible by applicable laws, UEFA does not accept any responsibility or liability in relation to Participants’ participation in the Game and/or use or misuse of any prize awarded.
SELECTION OF THE WINNERS
13. On 26 June 2019 at 14:00 CEST, UEFA will select winners by draw via a random selection algorithm.
14. The designation of the winners will happen once their eligibility for the relevant prize has been verified. The winners will be notified via email correspondence on the day following the draw.
In the email correspondence, the winners will receive notification of their prize. The winners will be required to reply to this e-mail within forty-eight (48) hours in order to accept their prize. Any prize winner who fails to respond to this email within the 48-hour period shall forfeit their right to the prize and UEFA reserves the right to re-allocate such prize.
Once accepted, e-mail communication will be sent to the prize-winners regarding ticket distribution.
15. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Sale, transfer or exchange of any part of the prize package is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange any prize will result in the prize being withdrawn by UEFA and the prize will be declared null and void.
17. UEFA will not be held responsible for the winners and/or guests not taking advantage of the prize due to health or any other reason.
18. Any prize is as stated in any messaging or promotions advertising such Game. No cash or other alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
19. For the avoidance of doubt, use of the prize is supplied subject to the UEFA EURO 2020™ Ticketing Terms and Conditions.
20. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a prize are the responsibility of the winner. Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
21. By entering the UEFA EURO 2020 Ticket Competition, You may provide UEFA with, or UEFA will collect, certain personal data about You.
22. The personal data requested to enter the Game is necessary to make and handle Your participation and/or to be able to award the prize. This information is registered and kept by UEFA in a database whose server is hosted by a third-party and located within the European Union.
UEFA may transfer certain personal data of the winners to third-parties appointed by UEFA for the purpose of administration of the prize and their delivery to the winners. UEFA will implement appropriate safeguards in the event of a transfer of personal data to the parties identified above located in a country which does not ensure an adequate level of protection within the meaning of European Law.
IF YOU SUBMIT PERSONAL DATA ON BEHALF OF OR FOR OTHERS, YOU CONFIRM HAVING INFORMED THE DATA SUBJECT OF THE CONTENT OF THESE RULES PRIOR TO DATA CAPTURE. YOU ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF INFORMING EACH PERSON OR ENTITY OF THESE RULES AND PROCEDURES. UEFA IS ENTITLED TO REQUIRE AT ANY TIME EVIDENCE OF THE PROVISION OF SUCH INFORMATION.
23. The personal data gathered is only collected and processed by UEFA and /or the third-parties for no longer than is necessary for handling Your request/the above requirements, unless otherwise provided by law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
24. These Rules and the relationship between You and UEFA shall be governed by the substantive laws of Switzerland. All disputes in connection with these Rules shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nyon, Switzerland.