Fourth-tier Grenoble Foot 38 beat Ligue 1 leaders Olympique de Marseille on penalties but AS Monaco FC and holders EA Guingamp are into the French Cup last 32.
Article top media content
• Fourth-tier Grenoble Foot 38 beat Ligue 1 leaders Olympique de Marseille 5-4 on penalties in Coupe de France round of 64 after 3-3 Stade des Alpes draw.
• Paul Cattier denies Florian Thauvin, setting up Mourad Nasrallah to hit the decisive penalty, and create shock of the round.
• Mourad Nasrallah and Farès Hachi cancel out two André-Pierre Gignac strikes in normal time.
• André Ayew's close-range finish on 98 minutes puts l'OM 3-2 up; Salim Bengriba's 120th-minute header prompts shoot-out.
• After FC Lorient and OGC Nice's eliminations on Saturday, demise of OM and struggling SM Caen make it four Ligue 1 giantkillings in last-64.
• Florent Mollet's strike in extra-time gives Ligue 2 high-fliers Dijon FCO a 3-2 win against Caen.
• Bernardo Silva and Valère Germain score as AS Monaco FC win 2-0 at Ligue 2 Nîmes Olympique.
• Olympique Lyonnais take 3-0 half-time lead at RC Lens, but hosts bring it back to 3-2 by full-time.
• FC Girondins de Bordeaux beat Toulouse FC 2-1 in another all Ligue 1 tie.
• Holders EA Guingamp secure comfortable 3-0 win against amateur side FC Dinan-Léhon.
• AS Saint-Étienne, FC Metz and Stade Rennais FC beat lower-ranked sides by one-goal margins.
• Round of 32 draw takes place on Monday, when Paris Saint-Germain play Montpellier Hérault SC.