Clément Chantôme, Zlatan Ibrahimović and Lucas hit second-half goals as Paris Saint-Germain avenged last season's elimination by Montpellier Hérault SC.
Article top media content
• Paris Saint-Germain score three second-half goals to advance in Coupe de France.
• Paris avenge home loss to Montpellier Hérault SC in last season's round of 32.
• Clément Chantôme breaks deadlock with his first Paris goal since April 2013.
• Zlatan Ibrahimović takes his tally to 13 this season, Lucas moves to seven.
• Paris will face FC Girondins de Bordeaux in the last 32 later this month.
• See all the French Cup results, with Olympique de Marseille stunned by fourth-tier opposition.