Chelsea FC and Manchester City FC both exited the FA Cup, the Blues squandering a 2-0 lead in the FA Cup as third-tier Bradford City AFC mounted a brilliant comeback.
Article top media content
• Third-tier Bradford City AFC advance to the FA Cup fifth round by beating Chelsea FC 4-2.
• Gary Cahill and Ramires give hosts two-goal lead before visitors score four without reply.
• Bantams end Blues' 100% home record this term in all competitions.
• Patrick Bamford and Kike on target as Middlesbrough FC eliminate Manchester City FC.
• Marouane Chamakh scores twice for Crystal Palace FC in 3-2 triumph at Southampton FC.
• Leicester City FC oust Tottenham Hotspur FC thanks to Jeffrey Schlupp's last-gasp winner.
• Blackburn Rovers FC beat nine-man Swansea City AFC; Derby County FC, Reading FC through.
• Victor Anichebe hits two for West Bromwich Albion FC in 2-1 win at rivals Birmingham City FC.
• Ten-man Sunderland AFC forced into replay with Fulham FC following goalless draw.
• Sheffield United FC v Preston North End FC and Sunderland AFC v Fulham FC go to replays.
• Liverpool FC were held at home by a Bolton Wanderers FC side featuring Emile Heskey.
Liga: Wins for Madrid, Barça, Atleti
Serie A: Lazio overcome Milan
Ligue 1: Monaco's fine form continues