• Premier League leaders Chelsea FC go seven points clear after a 2-1 win against Stoke City FC.
• Eden Hazard opens the scoring at Stamford Bridge from the penalty spot.
• Charlie Adam restores parity with a stunning effort from inside his own half.
• Blues striker Diego Costa, on at half-time, is quickly replaced after suffering a hamstring injury.
• Loïc Rémy secures victory, slotting into an empty net following good work by Willian and Hazard.
Jose on Diego Costa: 'We did every test, every scan, he trained two days with the team... he was ready to play and help the team.' #CFC
— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) April 4, 2015
Thank you for all the amazing tweets. Nice way too get my 50th goal in English football.shame we couldn't get at least a point from the game
— Charlie Adam (@Charlie26Adam) April 4, 2015
• Arsenal FC, in second, tighten their grip on a top-four place, defeating Liverpool FC 4-1.
• Olivier Giroud is among the scorers for the Gunners with his tenth goal in his last ten outings.
• Liverpool's Emre Can is sent off late on for a second bookable offence.
• Manchester United FC leapfrog rivals Manchester City FC into third.
• Ander Herrera is on target twice as the Red Devils beat Aston Villa FC 3-1.
• Leicester City FC and Queens Park Rangers FC, both in the bottom three, record precious wins.
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.
|Last updated: 04/04/2015 20:24 CET|
|Man. United||3-1||Aston Villa|
|Venue: West Bromwich|
Henderson 76 (P)
|3||Manchester United FC||31||62|
|4||Manchester City FC||30||61|
|7||Tottenham Hotspur FC||30||53|
|8||Swansea City AFC||31||46|
|9||West Ham United FC||31||42|
|10||Stoke City FC||31||42|
|12||Crystal Palace FC||30||36|
|13||Newcastle United FC||30||35|
|14||West Bromwich Albion FC||31||33|
|15||Hull City AFC||31||28|
|16||Aston Villa FC||31||28|
|18||Queens Park Rangers FC||31||25|
|20||Leicester City FC||30||22|