Paris twice cancelled out goals from André-Pierre Gignac before going on to win 3-2 at Classique rivals Olympique de Marseille, lifting themselves back to the top of Ligue 1.
Article top media content
• Paris Saint-Germain twice come from behind to win 3-2 at Olympique de Marseille.
• André-Pierre Gignac heads in opener from a Dimitri Payet cross on 30 minutes.
• Blaise Matuidi levels soon after, but Gignac puts OM back in front before the break.
• Marquinhos equalises on 49 minutes; moments later, Jérémy Morel turns into his own net.
• Laurent Blanc's men lose both David Luiz and Thiago Motta to injury.
• André Ayew sees red late on as OM drop five points off Ligue 1 pace.
• Victory lifts Paris back to the summit, a point clear of Olympique Lyonnais.
• Nicolas Maurice-Belay scores on 93 minutes as FC Girondins de Bordeaux beat RC Lens 2-1.
• Pablo Chavarria's 86th-minute strike looked to have earned point for bottom side Lens.
• SM Caen rally late in a 2-1 comeback defeat of FC Nantes.
• Emiliano Sala's 80th-minute equaliser and added-time Thomas Lemar winner move Caen 12th.