VfL Wolfsburg secured a German Cup final date with Borussia Dortmund after seeing off third-tier DSC Arminia Bielefeld 4-0, Maximilian Arnold scoring twice.
Article top media content
• VfL Wolfsburg to play Borussia Dortmund in German Cup final after beating DSC Arminia Bielefeld.
• Wolves to contest the showpiece for only the second time in their history.
• Maximilian Arnold powers Bundesliga's second-placed club into eighth-minute lead.
• Luiz Gustavo (31) and Ivan Perišić (51) stretch Wolves' advantage.
• Arnold (55) grabs his second to finish off third division leaders Arminia.
• The 4-0 win books final date with Dortmund on 30 May in Berlin's Olympiastadion.