- The UEFA club coefficient rankings are based on the results of all European clubs in UEFA club competition.
- The association club coefficient or country rankings take into account the results of all clubs from each association and are used to determine the number of entries an association is granted for forthcoming seasons.
- The club coefficient rankings take into account the results of each club in UEFA club competition and are used to determine a club’s seeding in club competition draws.
- The coefficients – from which the rankings are formed and which are based on performances over the last five seasons – will be updated directly after each completed round of UEFA club competition matches.
- The Men's Futsal National Team Coefficients are calculated to an Elo formula based on all competitive qualifying and final tournament senior men's futsal internationals. They are used to seed UEFA futsal national-team competitions.