FC Barcelona stretched their Liga lead with a dominant defeat of Getafe CF while Paris Saint-Germain went top in France and Borussia Dortmund advanced to the German Cup final.
Article top media content
• FC Barcelona score five first-half goals against Getafe CF to go five points clear.
• Luis Suárez double supplemented by Lionel Messi, Neymar and Xavi Hernández.
• Messi adds another two minutes after restart to complete 6-0 win.
• Second-placed Real Madrid CF can close gap when they host UD Almería on Wednesday.
• Córdoba CF survival hopes recede after bottom-club's 1-0 defeat at Levante UD.
• Alberto de la Bella rescues 1-1 draw for ten-man Real Sociedad de Fútbol at Athletic Club.
• Paris Saint-Germain go top of Ligue 1 after 3-1 home success over FC Metz.
• Marco Verratti, Edinson Cavani and Gregory van der Wiel on target for capital club.
• Fifth successive win puts Laurent Blanc's side three points clear of Olympique Lyonnais.
• FC Internazionale Milano up to seventh after 2-1 win at Udinese Calcio.
• Lukas Podolski fires in winner from edge of area with 25 minutes remaining.
• Antonio Di Natale had earlier cancelled out Mauro Icardi's 48th-minute Inter opener.
• Hosts end with nine men following Maurizio Domizzi and Emmanuel Badu dismissals.
• Hull City AFC relieve relegation worries with 1-0 home win against Liverpool FC.
• Michael Dawson heads only goal of game in 37th minute to lift the Tigers to 15th.
• Borussia Dortmund defeat FC Bayern München on penalties to make German Cup final.
• Philipp Lahm, Xabi Alonso, Mario Götze and Manuel Neuer all miss from spot.
• İlkay Gündoğan and Sebastian Kehl penalties enough as Bayern's treble hopes end.
• Robert Lewandowski scores from the angle to put Bayern ahead in 29th minute.
• Second-half Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang effort makes it 1-1 to take game into extra time.
• Dortmund's Kevin Kampl sent off in extra half-hour but BVB hold on for penalties.
• DSC Arminia Bielefeld take on VfL Wolfsburg in Wednesday's second semi-final.