The 2019 UEFA Regions' Cup finals will be played in Bavaria from 18 to 26 June.
Article top media content
Bavaria will host the 2019 UEFA Regions' Cup finals from 18 to 26 June.
The German region is one of eight qualifiers for the European amateur finals, along with teams from the Czech Republic, France, Poland, Russia, Spain, Slovakia and Turkey. Germany stages the finals for a second time after the 2003 edition in Württemberg.
In the draw, on a date to be announced, the teams will be split into two groups of four, to be played on 18, 20 and 23 June. The two group winners progress to the final on 26 June to compete for a trophy won in 2017 by Zagreb from Croatia, who missed out in qualifying this time around.
Group A: Bavaria (GER, hosts), Istanbul (TUR), West Slovakia (SVK), Ligue de Normandie (FRA)
Group B: Hradec Králové (CZE), Dolnośląski (POL), South Region – Chayka (RUS), Castilla y León (ESP)
The matches (all times CET)
Wednesday 26 June
Winner Group A v Winner Group B (18:30, Burghausen)
Ambassador: Jimmy Hartwig
- Part of Hamburg's 1983 Europan Cup winners
- Three-time German champion
- Also played for Kickers Offenbach, 1860 München, FC Köln, FC Salzburg and FC Hamburg
- Capped twice by West Germany
- Coached Augsburg and Sachen Leipzig
- After football has been involved in TV, acting and music
- 2019: Germany
- 2017: Turkey
- 2015: Republic of Ireland
- 2013: Italy
- 2011: Portugal
- 2009: Croatia
- 2007: Bulgaria
- 2005: Poland
- 2003: Germany
- 2001: Czech Republic
- 1999: Italy