The 2019 UEFA Regions' Cup finals are played in Bavaria with the decider on Wednesday.
Article top media content
Bavaria hosts the 2019 UEFA Regions' Cup finals from 18 to 26 June.
The German region is one of eight qualifiers for the European amateur finals, along with teams from the Czech Republic, France, Poland, Russia, Spain, Slovakia and Turkey. Germany stages the finals for a second time after the 2003 edition in Württemberg.
The teams are split into two groups of four, to be played on 18, 20 and 23 June. The two group winners progress to the final on 26 June to compete for a trophy won in 2017 by Zagreb from Croatia, who missed out in qualifying this time around.
- The Bavarian Football Association (BFV) is streaming every game on its Facebook page or Instagram feed
- Download the programme
Group A: Bavaria (GER, hosts), Istanbul (TUR), West Slovakia (SVK), Ligue de Normandie (FRA)
Group B: Hradec Králové (CZE), Dolny Śląsk (POL), South Region – Chayka (RUS), Castilla y León (ESP)
The matches (all times CET)
Wednesday 26 June
Winner Group A v Winner Group B (18:30, Burghausen) LIVE STREAM
Ambassador: Jimmy Hartwig
- Part of Hamburg's 1983 Europan Cup winners
- Three-time German champion
- Also played for Kickers Offenbach, 1860 München, FC Köln, FC Salzburg and FC Hamburg
- Capped twice by West Germany
- Coached Augsburg and Sachen Leipzig
- After football has been involved in TV, acting and music
- 2019: Germany
- 2017: Turkey
- 2015: Republic of Ireland
- 2013: Italy
- 2011: Portugal
- 2009: Croatia
- 2007: Bulgaria
- 2005: Poland
- 2003: Germany
- 2001: Czech Republic
- 1999: Italy