Clubs: Santos FC, Real Madrid CF, Manchester City FC, Santos FC (loan), AC Milan
• A product of the Santos academy, Robinho broke into the senior team as a teenager and struck seven goals in 2002 as he and fellow youngster Diego inspired the club to the Brazilian title and Santos' run to the 2003 Copa Libertadores final.
• Struck 21 goals in Santos' march to the championship in 2004 and joined Madrid on a five-year contract for €24m in August 2005, shortly after he had scored twice in Brazil's triumphant FIFA Confederations Cup campaign in Germany; ever-present as the Seleção retained the trophy four years later in South Africa.
• An international since July 2003, Robinho featured in four matches at the 2006 FIFA World Cup, top scored with six goals as Brazil triumphed in the Copa América a year later and struck twice at the 2010 World Cup, including the opener in a 2-1 quarter-final loss to the Netherlands.
• Overlooked initially by coach Fabio Capello, he played a key role in Madrid's title back-to-back wins in 2006/07 and 2007/08 prior to joining Manchester City for €42.5 million on 1 September 2008.
• Made an immediate impact in the Premier League by scoring on his debut against Chelsea FC (1-3) and adding a further 13 league goals, but injury sidelined him for three months in his second season and a failure to score in ten league outings prompted a six-month loan to Santos, with whom he won the Copa do Brasil.
• Loaned to Milan, before sealing a permanent move, where he returned to form. Quickly became a key figure in the Rossoneri's three-pronged strike force in 2010/11, registering 14 Serie A goals in 34 appearances that season to help Milan to the title. Scored 11 in all competitions the following season and just two in an injury hit 2012/13 campaign. Signed a new deal to keep him at San Siro until 2016.
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 23/05/2018 05:50 CET|
|11.02.2018||Turkish Super League||Kayserispor||1-1||Sivasspor||48||1||0|
|17.02.2018||Turkish Super League||Sivasspor||3-2||Osmanlıspor||90||2||1|
|04.03.2018||Turkish Super League||Antalyaspor||1-4||Sivasspor||90||0||0|
|10.03.2018||Turkish Super League||Sivasspor||2-2||Kasımpaşa||90||0||1|
|17.03.2018||Turkish Super League||Bursaspor||1-0||Sivasspor||74||0||0|
|30.03.2018||Turkish Super League||Sivasspor||1-0||Karabükspor||90||0||0|
|08.04.2018||Turkish Super League||Konyaspor||5-0||Sivasspor||45||0||0|
|14.04.2018||Turkish Super League||Sivasspor||1-2||Fenerbahçe||0||1||0|
|28.04.2018||Turkish Super League||Sivasspor||1-0||Gençlerbirliği||90||0||0|
|04.05.2018||Turkish Super League||İstanbul Başakşehir||1-1||Sivasspor||0||0||0|
|13.05.2018||Turkish Super League||Sivasspor||2-2||Alanyaspor||90||0||0|
|19.05.2018||Turkish Super League||Beşiktaş||5-1||Sivasspor||75||0||0|
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Europa League|