ORGANISATION OF THE GAME
1. These Rules apply to the free game without obligation of purchase named PrizeZone (hereinafter: “the Game”), which is run by the Union des Associations Européennes de Football (“UEFA”, “We”, “Our”), a Swiss association that is located 46 route de Genève, 1260 Nyon 2, Switzerland.
2. The Game will take place between 9am CET on Friday 11th August 2017 and 9am CET on Monday 21st August 2017 and will be available on the website www.uefa.com/championsleague (the "Website(s)").
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
3. Entry and participation are free.
4. The Game is open to residents of the EU with the exception of UEFA members of staff and members of staff of companies involved in developing the Game.
5. Children under the age of eighteen (18) are not permitted to participate in the Game. UEFA will not knowingly allow children under the age of eighteen (18) to register to the Game .
6. Every application to participate in the Game must be made by a natural person (“Participant”, “You”, “Your”) by registering on the Website.
7. The access to the Website and registration to the Game requires You to fill in personal details. By registering, You represent and warrant that the information You include as part of the access process is accurate and not misleading. Access may be obtained and used only by: (i) individual, independent persons who are eighteen (18) years old or of legal age in their country of residence if such age exceeds eighteen (18); (ii) those individuals whose registration has been authorised either by their parents or legal guardian if they are below the legal age in their respective country of residence; or (iii) individuals with the right and authority to act on behalf of an organisation or entity for the purposes of accessing and using the Website.
8. In respect of Your access to and use of the Website, You agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself; and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Your personal data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If You provide, or UEFA has reasonable grounds to suspect that You have provided, any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or UEFA otherwise reasonably considers that You have failed to comply with any provisions of these Terms, UEFA has the right to immediately suspend or terminate Your access and refuse You access to any and all current or future use of the UEFA Platforms (or any portion thereof).
9. When You enter and participate in the Game, You are bound to accept that you must participate in the Game in accordance with these Rules and the Terms and Conditions of the Website, available at http://www.uefa.com/termsconditions/index.html
MECHANICS OF THE GAME
10. To enter the Game and try his/her luck at winning, the participant must:
11. By clicking on the “Submit” button, the Participant confirms his/her registration, confirms having read and expressly accepted the conditions of the Terms and Conditions as well as these Rules and becomes eligible to enter the draw and to attempt to win the prize described hereunder.
12. The Game is made up of the following prize:
SELECTION OF THE WINNER
13. One winner will be selected by draw on Thursday 17th August 2017 at 5pm CET via a random selection algorithm.
14. The designation of the winner will happen once his eligibility for the prize has been checked.
15. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Any prize is as stated in any messaging or promotions advertising such Game. No cash or other alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
18. The personal data requested to enter the Game is necessary to make and handle Your participation. This information is registered and kept by UEFA in a database whose server is hosted by a third-party and located outside Switzerland. UEFA is subject to Swiss data protection laws when collecting and processing personal identifying information.
19. The personal data gathered is only collected and processed by UEFA and /or this third party for no longer than is necessary for handling Your request, unless otherwise provided by law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
20. These Rules and the relationship between You and UEFA shall be governed by the substantive laws of Switzerland. All disputes in connection with these Rules shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nyon, Switzerland.
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.