This morning we offered you the chance to test your knowledge of this season's UEFA Champions League group stage in our special edition quiz – now it's time to see how you did.
Article top media content
1) Who scored the first goal of the group stage, just 44 seconds into matchday one?
A. Edinson Cavani
B. Lionel Messi
C. Robert Lewandowski
Answer: Cavani struck first, for Paris against Arsenal.
2) Which player got a competition-best four assists in one game on the opening night of the group stage?
A. Mesut Özil
C. Douglas Costa
Answer: Neymar laid on four goals in Barcelona's 7-0 defeat of Celtic.
3) We asked you this back in September – any ideas?
Answer: Atlético Madrid striker Antoine Griezmann, of course!
4) Which domestic champions picked up more points (nine) in their first three group games than in the opening eight fixtures of their title defence?
A. Ludogorets Razgrad
B. Bayern München
C. Leicester City
Answer: Premier League champions Leicester, who took just eight points from their first eight league outings.
5) Who were the only side to collect maximum points from their first four matches?
A. Atlético Madrid
B. Leicester City
C. Real Madrid
Answer: Atlético, who also won their fifth game but failed to finish with a perfect record after losing to Bayern on matchday six.
6) How many times, prior to Beşiktaş on matchday five, had a team come from three down in a UEFA Champions League game to claim at least a draw?
Answer: This had happened on four occasions, most notably when Liverpool overcame Milan in the 2005 UEFA Champions League final.
7) Who said this and who were they talking about?
Answer: Patrice Evra on Juventus team-mate Gonzalo Higuaín.
8) At the end of the group stage, 95-93 is the scoreline in terms of what exactly?
Answer: Cristiano Ronaldo is narrowly ahead of Lionel Messi in the race to become the first player to reach 100 UEFA Champions League goals.
9) How many group stage goals were there in total? Clue: there were 96 matches ...
Answer: There were 278 goals scored and you canwatch them all here.
10) Which two clubs' matchday five meeting ended 8-4, the highest-scoring fixture in UEFA Champions League history?
11) How many UEFA Champions League hat-tricks has Lionel Messi scored?
Answer: Messi struck two trebles in this group stage to take his tally to seven. Watch them all here.
12) Can you work out which three players are missing from our Fantasy Football-inspired team of the group stage?
Answer: Jan Oblak, Ricardo Quaresma and Edinson Cavani